Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hip-Hip-Horray for Digital Scrapbooking



Digital scrapbooking where have you been all my life? I was pretty hesitant about starting digital scrapbooking which is pretty funny because I've worked in Photoshop since learning it in high school. I think I just didn't like what was out there at the time. It looked too cartoon-like and not realistic. To me digital scrapbooking has come a long way with realistic embellishments and papers. You can even get alphabets in different textures like corduroy or chenille. Here is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking and I must say it looks mighty fine. I had fun playing with the grudge brushes. The nice thing about it is once you do buy an element you can use it over and over again. Plus you won't believe how much free stuff is out there. I'm not going to completely drop traditional scrapbooking. I do have some layouts I still want to finish. I do have tons of stuff though but it can all be used in card making. I still want to do my cards traditionally. It's not very time consuming and I don't want to stop having my cards being hand-made. Posted by Picasa

1 comment: