Friday, November 14, 2008

Sold

I know others including myself have wondered for years if Barry could ever part with his Buick Rivera. Barry gets pretty attached to his vehicles but then again the Rivera has been with our family for a long time (9 years, 4 years before he met me). It was a nice car for just the two of us. Being a two-door coupe it was hard for anyone sitting in the back seat to get in and out. Well, Wednesday night we sold it.


Here is a picture of Barry the afternoon before he parted with it.



After we dropped it off to its new owner, I asked Barry how he felt. He said, "Like I just lost my manhood." Well, it is a bit sad but the extra money from the sale and the savings from insurance, licensing, etc will make it worth it. We didn't need 3 vehicles anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment