Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We have had lots of food and fun this Christmas season. Unfortunately the expansion of my waistline can prove it. Oh well. Time to hit my glider machine. I know once Barry is reads this he'll automatically say, "Yeah right."

First we had my Grandma Olsen's party on the 20th. Then we had a family party with Alicia & Josh and my dad on the 23rd. Christmas Eve we spent with Barry's immediate family. Every one of Barry's siblings were there. With all the little grandkids there you can imagine how crazy but fun it was.

We had a wonderful Christmas morning. We opened presents and then ate French toast. Owen got really spoiled by everyone. He got shirts, pajamas, books, puzzles, a stick horse, a ball, an Elmo video, Woody and Buzz bean bag toys, a Lightning McQueen pillow, a big wooden train, and new things for his wooden Thomas train set. I got spoiled too by Barry with 3 new shirts, a coat, and a new comforter set for our bed. Barry got a new sweater vest for church, a new bed pillow, and a new game for his PS3.

On Saturday, we had a party with my mom's side of the family. All my Grandpa's living children and grandchildren where there except for my cousin Bryce who is serving a mission. It was great! I think the best part of the night had to be when my cousin Clint opened women's Christmas socks in the gift exchange game.

Here are some pictures of the festivities.


No comments:

Post a Comment