Monday, February 15, 2010

Craft Time

I've had some fun with a couple projects this past month. First I made a matching wipe case for my diaper bag. All it took was a wipe case, fabric, batting, ribbon, and some hot glue. For being my first time making one, I think it turned out really well.



I've also been redecorating my kitchen bit by bit. I've decided on a farm theme. I printed out some clip art of some farm animals on photo paper. Then I painted some 4x4 blocks and mod podged the prints onto them. I got the stacked pigs and tin star for so cheap at a wonderful home decor store called Real Deals. It's only open 2 days a week. I was doing some rummaging here at home and found the glass candle holders that we had gotten for a wedding present years ago. I just got the candles for them today.

2 comments:

  1. I already told you this, but I love the stacked pigs... I love pigs. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you and your decorating skills-good job!

    ReplyDelete