Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Pictures


With Easter falling on Conference, we had Owen wear his Easter outfit last Sunday. It's from the Children's Place (my favorite clothing store for Owen). Barry said he looked like a leprechaun. Well even if he does, we could definitely use a little luck right now. Looking at this picture I just can't get over how grown up Owen looks. He will be 3 at the end of April and I still can't believe how fast the time has seemed to pass by. Doesn't seem so long ago that his wonderful birthmom placed him in our arms.


Barry setup the tripod and took some pictures of our family. My hair looks awful. We have 9:00 AM church and I don't always get a chance to fix it nice and it's got split end problems. I just got it trimmed yesterday. Maybe some Photoshop magic is in order. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Owen looks so darn cute. I love the Children's Place too.
    I've been thinking of you guys. Hope you are hanging in there. My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete