Thursday, December 12, 2013

Little Mommy



Emma loves her baby dolls, and she takes very good care of them. She'll burp, feed, and change their diapers with my help. I gave her one of her old burps cloths so she could burp her baby doll. I put the burp cloth on her shoulder, and she holds her baby doll's chest to her chest. Then she pats its back and makes a burp sounds.

When I say, "Your babies are crying", she runs over to the baby doll's crib. She picks them up and says "Don't cry baby." Then she sings "Rock bye don't cry" to them. She even says "Don't cry baby" to any baby she sees even if they are not crying. It's immensely fun to play baby dolls with her and watch her interact with them.

She also mothers all her stuffed animals. She picks them up, hugs them, and says, "It's OK. I got you." The other day she put books on her Pooh Bear and Eeyore's laps.



No comments:

Post a Comment