Wednesday, December 19, 2007

When it Rains it Pours

I had to relate our little sob story. So Sunday night our computer starting making a clicking noise and then it wouldn't boot up at all. Come to find out the hard drive bit the dust. The clicking sound was the hard drive mechanics not lining up so now we have a new paper weight. Luckily we bought an external hard drive for Christmas to backup all our pictures and other important file and just last week we backed it all up. Barry installed the new hard drive with my help. We are waiting on the recovery discs from HP now. My work let me borrow a laptop until I get our computer up and running.

Then Sunday night Owen had an explosion in his diaper. We had to stick him in the tub to get him clean. Then Monday I got diarrhea too and felt like I was going to throw up. Barry got the bug yesterday and threw up a couple times. So all of us are sick. We are feeling a bit better but still nauseated and energy zapped. Owen still has diarrhea. Good thing for Pedialyte.

My mother always said bad things come in threes. So number three I'm on the lookout and you better not come knockin'

1 comment:

  1. Eloise and I both have colds, maybe we'll end up passing that along for number 3. :o) Just kidding, I don't want you guys to get the cold next. Hopefully nothing else will happen and you will all have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

    ReplyDelete