Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with Decorating

This past weekend Barry, Owen, and I went down to Utah. We went down with Barry's parents. We needed to pickup Grandma's early birthday present (a piano) and haul other stuff for Barry's cousin.

It was a nice little getaway. As always, we had a fun time visiting Barry's sister Amanda. Owen loved playing with his cousins Noah and Eloise. We also had a chance to shop. I've been in the decorating mood so I begged Barry to take me to Tai Pan Trading. It's like a Pier 1 Imports but much, much cheaper and it has fun Christmas and other holiday decor items. I picked up some berry garland and Barry found a metal latern and milk can that he liked. We wanted to finish our decorating job of our nook in our living room.


I also finally got the rest of my Halloween decorations. I've really enjoyed these last decorating projects for our home. I'm so thankful to have our own home with places to decorate!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Halloween and fall are SO fun to decorate for don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete