Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Rant


So I used to have a feature phone (Samsung Rouge) I bought two years ago.


Touch screen, slide out keyboard. It was the best! Long story short it got water damage and no longer worked. As a replacement, I am using LG env one of my awesome co-workers let me have for free. No touch screen but at least has a QWERTY keyboard.
Anyway getting close to having my free upgrade but there are no feature phones like my old Samsung except for those by LG. I hate LG phones. They are crap! All the feature phones are being replaced by smartphones. But here is the kicker, you have to get a $30 data plan to purchase a smartphone. The $10 data plan that I had is only for features phones. It's a conspiracy! Oh and I can't find a decent used Samsung Rogue either for the price Verizon offers for new phones.
Sorry for ranting but I felt the needed it today. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment