Sunday, April 6, 2008

Got Tagged

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Amanda. I haven't been tagged before so it should be fun. Here goes!

10 years ago
I was 17 years old and a junior in high school. I was busy maintaining my grade point average so I could graduate as one of the valedictorians (which I did). Besides that I was hanging out with friends.

5 things on my to-do list
I wish I only had 5 things to do!
  1. Work
  2. Organize pantry and closets as part of spring cleaning
  3. Finish Owen's first year scrapbook
  4. Purchase remaining items for Owen's birthday party
  5. Go to the temple
3 Bad Habits
  1. Procrastinating things I don't like to do like laundry
  2. Eating too fast
  3. California stopping at certain stop signs
Places I've lived
  • Idaho Falls, Idaho
  • Rexburg, Idaho
  • Pocatello, Idaho
  • Ririe, Idaho
  • Rigby, Idaho
Jobs I've had
  • Internet support technician
  • Hair salon receptionist
  • Web developer
  • Wife and mother
5 things you don't know about me
For some of you, some of these won't be any surprise.
  1. Read every Harry Potter book at least 3 times and at most 5 times.
  2. I've loved working on computers since 5th grade.
  3. I've owned every Nintendo system (Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Nintendo 64) except for the Game Cube and Wii.
  4. Barry is 6 years older than me.
  5. At one point I could name all the states and their capitals.

1 comment:

  1. hey, it was fun to read your tag! I got tagged too and it is kind of fun to think about things that make you different from any other person. See ya on Friday!

    ReplyDelete