Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Tooth for Owen

Owen's other center bottom tooth popped through the gum line today. Unfortunately he hasn't been any less cranky. Let alone the teething, he has a head cold and it's making him feel pretty cruddy as well. Poor little guy. 

Beside my usual computer work and daily kitchen duties, I am trying to juggle Owen and folding/putting away laundry today. I'm literally dealing with laundry up to my elbows. I should just learn to fold and put away laundry after it's dried instead of doing all the washing/drying one day and then the folding/putting away another day that week. It just gets too much to handle and then I have to worry about using the Downy Wrinkle Releaser spray (I hate to iron). I know Barry would reel in reading this because I know it frustrates him the way I do laundry. Well, back to work. TTFN! 

1 comment: