Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Raize TrueType font for Visual Studio 2010

Though the main purpose of this blog is to share and record the going-ons in our family, I wanted to share Raize TTF (the converted version of the bitmap font Raize to TrueType) with my fellow developers in the programming world. (Note: It only works in 10pt size)

I'm very excited because after following like a zillion steps, I was able to get this, my all-time favorite programming font, to work in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (the programming environment we use at work). You see since we upgraded from 2008 to 2010 I've been unable to use this font because the latest Visual Studio no longer supports bitmap fonts. And for the life of me I couldn't find a vector version of it. So I decided to do the conversion myself and after finally finding a tutorial online I was successful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment