Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10 Months Old

Tomorrow Owen will be 10 months old. It doesn't seem possible. The other day I was looking at this picture of me holding him when he was just 9 hours old. It was the first time I'd seen or held him. I get a little sad thinking how small and snugly he once was. It is wonderful to remember that moment. It was love at first sight. That day his birth grandmother had me change his diaper and man oh man was I nervous doing it. I was so afraid he was going to pee all over because he'd peed every time before. 

 

Anyway, I can't imagine my life without him. He is the sweetest lil' guy. He is the little chatterbox now and he's so smart. He'll crawl towards me and say, "ma-ma-ma-ma" and he does "da-da-da-da" when he's crawling toward Barry. He even knows who changes his diapers because he'll come to me and not Barry when he needs changed. It's pretty funny! He also walks really well with assistance. I'm pretty sure he'll walk before his first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment