Friday, March 21, 2008

Family Update

Sorry I don't have any new pictures of Owen to post. Sunday he wore his first white shirt and tie. I wanted to take a picture that morning but he was cranky and he spilled on it before we got home that afternoon. Sundays are really hard on Owen. He likes his schedule and 11 AM church totally disrupts it. He usually naps from 9:30 - 11:30 AM and then eats at noon so you can imagine how unenjoyable church can be. I've wised up and started feeding him in the mother's lounge during the last part of Sunday School and Relief Society announcements. He actually makes it through Relief Society that way.

Anyway, hopefully the week after Easter I'll get him in his shirt and tie. I'll be posting some pictures from Easter coming up. He has the cutest Easter outfit!

Barry took his 3rd test in his Intro. to Biology class and passed! Biology, rather science, really isn't his forte, so he's been struggling in this class. I am so proud of how he's stuck it out and has tried his best!

Barry's been busy wiring the electrical, phone, etc in the basement. Luckily, my visiting teacher partner's husband is an electrian and he has come over and helped alot! Hopefully we can get the craft room (the smallest of them all) finished before he gets too busy but we'll see.

I'm just busy doing the usual. Working from home, taking care of Owen and the house. Wish there were more hours in the day and that we had unlimited energy. Anyway, I'll probably be posting again Monday, so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment