Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary, Honey!

Well we made it through this year! It's hard not to look back at this year and not take note of the rocky moments. It's been a much rockier road to baby #2 than I think either of us expected. Even rockier than the road to Owen. But then I think about you and Owen and how so very blessed I am to have my boys.


I also think about the small but happy things we do together. Like yesterday night where we sat outside together watching Owen play in the sandbox. Or when we go to dinner or watch a movie. I think about your smile and laugh and how much I love them. I hope this year will bring more lighter moments. I love you so much and appreciate how hard you work in providing for our family. Here's to the better years yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment