Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Owen & Emma Dancing

Emma loves to dance when she hears music. While the boys were in line for the Ferris wheel at Scheels, I entertained Emma by pushing her around in the shopping cart. A Carrie Underwood song came over the speakers and Emma started bobbing up and down to the beat. I started bobbing my head to the beat too and told her she had great taste in music. I'm a country music fan. Anyway, it wasn't the first time Emma has danced to music but I had not been able to catch her on film.

Anyway, we got Ice Age 4 for Christmas and Owen has watched it tons of times since. His favorite character is the sassy Granny. Owen has started pretending he is granny, walking slow and with a cane, and will quote some of her lines when we ask him to do something (BTW sassy gets old fast). The song during the ending credits is called "We are Family." When the song ends, Owen will skip forward on the disc and watch it over and over again. This particular time, Emma and I were watching the movie it with him. When the song started, Owen got to singing and dancing. I whipped out my iPhone and knew I'd be able to finally catch Emma dancing. So fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment